Thursday, January 7, 2010

---People of Irony---


Why do people say they don't want
hardships but actually they look for
drama everywhere they go?!

It boggles my mind sometimes
I love to use that phrase.
People say they don't want to get
hurt when they actually go out
and look for it. I'm not perfect
and I still do alot of mistakes
but it is very silly for me to go
and look for trouble or danger or
drama. Why do we do these things?
Why do we want trouble when it's
unnecessary? Why do we want to
get hurt when actually hurt is our
biggest fear? Why do we yearn
for rejection when we try to run
from it? We are a people of irony!
Why are we so afriad to show who
we really are? Because of what people
might think? It's their opinion, and
opinion isn't necessarily the truth.
We humans are amazing, complex,
and complicated!

0 comments: