Monday, July 18, 2011

Is it Really Worth it?


Emo picture I know. Bare with me.

So the question is what do you do if love drifts apart? I mean 2 people drift apart? What do you do? Do you just stand by and do nothing?

Why do people commit to love each other but then after a while their love grows cold?

Isn't it true that when you commit to love somebody, that you stick with that person through thick and thin?

Yes yes, I know we're selfish human beings and we break our promises and we don't always mean what we say (I know I'm like that at times). But when God breathed into our nostrils, He breathed love into us as well. With love comes pain I know that as well. You can't have true love for somebody/anybody without a measure of pain for that person as well. I just wish we could stop looking at other people's faults or failures and realize that we got them as well. Why can't we just see the good in people? Why do we always have to see the negative in people? People will be people just like we are. Can't we just cut each other some slack?

0 comments: