Sunday, July 17, 2011

Staying Strong in the Middle of a Storm


Ohhh the storms of life...don't we all love them? Well, I'm not a huge fan myself :)
It's hard and uncomfortable but that is where we grow the most. I mean that's where Peter learned to have the most faith...in the midst of the storm and what's more...he had to walk on water to his Mentor Who believed in "learning on the job." That takes crazy faith to do that! I want that crazy faith as well. It doesn't come easy...the thing about having faith...is having to practice it. It can't just lay dormant...you have to get out there and practice by being obedient to God's voice. Yes, I know "Look who's talking." I wanna get out there and do what God wants me to do....but I think God gives us opportunity everyday to do something for someone even if it just a smile. I'm learning that if God sees us faithful in the little, He can trust us with sooo much more!

That's it for today :)

0 comments: