Monday, July 20, 2009

Declaration Of Faith


I'm a part of the fellowship of the unashamed...
I have Holy Spirit Power...
I stepped over the line...the decision has been made...I'm a disciple of His...
I won't look back, let up, slow down, back away or be still...
My past redeemed...my present makes sense...my future is secure...
I'm finished and done with low-living,side-walking, small planning, smooth knees, colorless dreams, tame vision,worldly-talking,cheap-giving,and thrawt goals.
I no longer need preeminance, position,promotion, applause, or popularity...
I don't have to be right, first, tops, praised, regarded, or rewarded...
I now live by faith, lean on His Presence, walk by patience, I am uplifted by prayer, enlabored in power...
My face is set...my goal is heaven...my road is narrow...my way is rough...my companions are few...my God reliable...my mission is clear...
I cannot be bought...compromised...detoured...lured away...deluded or delayed...
I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice...hesitate in the presence of my adversaries...negotiate at the table of my enemies, or ponder at the pool of popularity...
I won't give up, shut up until I stayed up,I prayed, I preached for the cause of Christ!
I'm a disciple of Jesus!!!
---Worth Dying For---
Well, I'm new to this whole blogging stuff....but i just feel like blogging!
And I can glorify my God through this blog

0 comments: