Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Random Stuff On My Mind


I'm starting a new school in August...kinda nervous O.o meeting new people...learning....tests...exams...but yea I know the Lord will give me the motivation and strength to always carry on.
I've also been thinking alot about giving it all to the Lord, because I mean His Word is full of Scriptures that say that we must give all of us to Him...and that He will take care of us. Just sometimes it's so difficult to give my whole self to the Lord...to completely give everything to Him...but I really really want to. And slowly but surely I've been giving more and more of myself. I've learned that confession leads to possesion! I will be postive at all times no matter what the situation might be like. I will never tell myself I can't do it but rather that I can and I will do it!!! The Lord said if I really have faith in Him...nothing will be impossible for me! No matter how a sitation or circumstance looks like...I will continue to trust Him. Sometimes it's really hard and other times it's not. I know He is real because I have experienced Him in my life and because I have way too many answered prayers!
Other things on my mind is wondering if like the books I read....love can really happen. Love at first sight and all. Or if there's love at first and then no love later on. But then I realize that it's the same with the Lord. We always need to continue to have a first love for Him and each other.
Sometimes time just flies....and doesn't give u a chance to realize where you're at and what you're doing. That's what's on my mind lately....

0 comments: