Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I love to be young and just enjoy everything the Lord has given me=)

Heyyyyyy everybody! Well, today a pastor prophesied to me that the Lord wants me to enjoy my young life and that the Lord will first soak me in His love and then He will give me the wisdom....and that's such a confirmation because the Lord has told me before that He will give me His love and that it will flow through me touching others....i don't wanna be proud but i'm excited coz it's like a confirmation!!! He is soooo awesome...one other thing the pastor said was that I will fall more in love with the Lord! And i really really want that! I don't wanna be lukewarm or lose my first love for Him! Sometimes it feels like it! But then i remind myself that I must rejoice and be happy! Because His joy will be my strength! I love You soooooooooooooooo much my sweet Lord....the Lover of my soul!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: