Friday, July 24, 2009

My dearest Shannon!





This is a story about a very beautiful and special baby who is now 3 years old and very dear to my heart!

Her name is Shannon....she was born normal like any other baby...then six days later she got sick and the doctor didn't give her the wrong medication and then she got cerebal palsy....and they said she is deaf and won't be able to walk. She was born in Indonesia. Because of her...most of her family gave their lives to the Lord. They say she can't get better....but ever since me and my family have been with her...we are just seeing improvements...getting stronger and better by the day....and woa she is very tall for her age ^^

Anyway, she is indeed a miracle and I know that the Lord will completely and totally heal her! I believe it with my whole heart! She is absolutely beautiful and everytime i hold her I can feel peace flowing from her and she is just soooo sweet. I love her soooo much and I would ask that you all please pray for her as well. That soon I believe she'll be able to go to a normal school. And testify of the miraculous work of the Lord in her life!





0 comments: